When AsleepWelcome to our Daily Mirror readers!
OR call us on 01494 434343 for skilled advice or to order by phone.
Try this mattress on a 60 Night Home Trial.
Designed by the UK's largest back care retailer (us!) this mattress combines Back in Action's 22 years of back care experience with Sealy's manufacturing excellence.
This mattress is optimised for those with back and neck problems. It contains unique features and can ever be fine tuned to your exact needs.
We are so confident in this design that we offer a 60-day trial. (As you'd expect there are some conditions).
- We've supplied 10,000 back care mattresses. This is our best yet.
- VAT Zero rated for those with health problems.
- Keeps spine hips and neck in neutral position (on our final in-store test it was the best of every mattress for spinal alignment).
- Temperature and climate control by an Outlast™ layer.
- Grooved top surface allows better circulation.
- Easy to turn over on this mattress.
- Zip removable washable cover. Spares available.
- Shipped as standard with All Seasons top cover. (Maximum temperature control.)
- Winter cover as optional accessory. (Mattress will feel warmer and softer.)
Prices & Sizes - 22cm thick with zip removable washable cover:
How the mattress is structured
"I haven't had to go back to physio since the mattress was delivered, and I smile every time I lie down. It's just brilliant."Click here to see what users say...
Why is it so good?
- This mattress is optimized for those with back and neck problems.
- If you’ve got back pain the key to a comfortable night’s sleep is to maintain your spine’s curve in a healthy shape.
- Most mattresses designed for ‘luxury’ or ‘pressure relief’ allow the pelvis to create a load on the spine. Pelvic loading creates a twisting force in the spine while you sleep.
- Our mattress was designed to give just the right amount of pressure relief while optomising alignment. When this mattress was designed it was designed just for back pain sufferers.
- Don’t forget: a mattress is used for more than sleeping!! If the mattress has to take the weight of two people on one person’s side of the bed... and one of the people has a back problem... then the mattress really needs to give great support, and the mattress must make it easy to change position. So remember, our mattress doesn’t ‘marshmallow’ the way some memory foam mattresses will.
- We are so confident in this design that we offer a 60-day trial. (As you'd expect there are some conditions - click here).
Showroom Testing: We haven't worried whether the mattress feels good when you prod it in the showroom. (Most mattresses are made to feel good at first prod ... really ... so that people will stop and try them). We've made sure it supports you while you are relaxed and asleep.
After you've been lying on this for a minute or two the feel is exceptional ... effortless spinal alignment occurs for users with a wide range of build and shape. In fact... there is no reason why this shouldn't be chosen for those without back pain ... :-)