At HomeKeyton Altea Lifting Chair
An elegant chair for those with weak arms or legs. Need help getting up? We rate this chair very highly. On the surface this chair is a luxury recliner. The footrest and backrest adjust at the touch of a button. Like all Back in Action products there's nothing at all "medical" about the appearance, in fact the chair looks very stylish and is available in many different fabrics and leathers.
But its the hidden lifting action that makes it so different. Hold the backrest button in and the chair raises you to a near standing position. When you want to sit down again reverse the action. The chair virtually eliminates leg and arm strain.
|Get a Altea Lifting Chair with Zero Rated VAT|
click here to read more.
We promise that our prices are the best you can get, but there may be a way to save even more! There is a little known VAT office concession which allows most Back in Action customers to buy certain products without paying the VAT element. If you (or someone who will be using one of these specific products) are suffering from a chronic/long term condition you should fully explore if this concession applies.
To make it clear: the 15% VAT saving is in addition to the low prices shown on the Back in Action web site unless it says otherwise.
To make sure you don't miss out on this concession here is a brief summary:
- To claim the VAT concession both you and the product you are buying from us must qualify.
- To decide if your condition allows the concession simply call us. We will talk you through the criteria.
- If we agree that your condition justifies VAT relief Back in Action will deduct VAT on the following products:
All Adjustable Bases
Backinaction Mirrorform Mattress
Memory Flex Mattress
All Mattresses when purchased with an Adjustable Base
Altea Lifting Chairs
- You will be sent a Back in Action Vat Exemption Form with your order confirmation, on which you will simply say your condition, sign it, and then post or fax back to us. We sign it, and keep it on file with your order paperwork. If you do not return the form inside 14 days then (of course) we will have to charge you the VAT.
- VAT registered companies such as Back in Action have their VAT figures checked on average every three years. During this the VAT office will select a few forms and check that everything is correct from your side and ours.
To summarise: As a health orientated centre we are in a unique position to help you claim what is rightfully available. If your condition and the product you are buying qualifies then we will not charge VAT. We provide you with a simple form, and if this is correctly filled in we confirm that we will not charge the VAT. You don't need to provide us with any proof, but you may need to do so to the VAT office if they select your sale as a random check. The majority of Back in Action customers find they are eligible for this relief.
|Keyton Altea Lifting Chair||£ 1003.33|
|Keyton Altea Lifting Chair - with Massage System||£ 1998.33|
These are the most popular colours and fabrics for this product. The full range can be viewed by clicking the full colour button below.