Back in Action is a company committed to healthy living and beating back pain by improving the furniture you use.
Our staff form close bonds and stay with us for many years because the teams are fun and the work rewarding. Vacancies are rare but jobs or opportunities for new roles will be shared here:
Dispatch Warehouse Assistant
Contract Type: Part time - 20 hours (5 days)
Do you love being part of an energetic, creative and diverse team? We are currently seeking a Dispatch Warehouse Assistant for a permanent contract based in the Amersham area, to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of products.
The main duties of this role will include:
- Accuratly input delivery data to the DPD portal
- Print labels for orders ready for dispatch via various couriers.
- Present orders to the carriers in a presentable and logical manner.
- To ensure all online orders are processed and fulfilled correctly, in a timely manner by picking, packing, and invoicing orders so that customers receive their orders next day
- To process all returns in a timely manner, inspecting each garment is in perfect condition and updating the stock levels making it available for purchase again.
- To liaise with the Customer Service to resolve faulty or damaged returned items.
- Assist the Warehouse team with conducting regular stock takes to ensure consistent, accurate stock levels are displayed online.
Ideal Packing and Dispatch Warehouse Assistant:
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Highly organised as this role is fast paced.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to follow strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literacy and confidence in using/willingness to learn how to use fulfilment systems.
NB: Regular overtime possible
Please email email@example.com with your covering letter and CV.