Back in Action is a company committed to healthy living and beating back pain by improving the furniture you use.
Operative / Picker & Packer
Contract Type: Permenant
The ideal candidate
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to multitask, plenty of initiative, and attention to detail
- Self starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Has initiative, constantly looking for ways to improve current methods and processes
- Good communication skills across all levels of the business
- Light manual labor is an everyday part of the job
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen to learn and work within a friendly team
- Able to act professionally at all times
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Have a full clean UK driving license
- Pick and pack daily orders with 100% accuracy and efficiency
- Be organised and efficient in picking to ensure timely delivery of orders
- Pack, stock, organise and rearrange products in warehouse
- Prepare and assemble products as requested
- Ensure neat, clean and safe warehouse premises
- Driving (vehicle provided) for occasional deliveries.
- Driving (vehicle possibly provided) between the companies 4 locations as required
- Warehouse Management or Assistant experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Retail experience beneficial but not essential
Sales and Retail
Amersham Buckinghamshire, Full Training Provided
Contract Type: 12 Months / Permenant
If you have a passion for helping people, can stay calm and helpful throughout the working day and enjoy great design, we'd love to hear from you.
We are a hard working and dedicated team who aim to provide the very best level of customer care.
The Amersham team are looking for someone confident and naturally upbeat with great integrity.
- Computer literacy
- Excellent phone manner
- Top notch organisation
- Fluent English
- A caring attitude
A basic understanding of the body and spine is beneficial but not essential.
Applicants must be available to work Saturdays - and we'd pay extra if someone could also work Sunday in future.
As a member of the Back In Action team you will have:
- A Competitive Salary,
- Full training,
- A friendly working environment,
- Regular management contact,
- Job security,
- Rewarding customer relations,
- 25% staff discount.
You will become a member of a great Back In Action team and the advertised position will offer extra payment for contribution to the team's success.
Please contact us via email with your covering letter and CV.