One Month Use of The Mobiliser™ System
For anybody who needs encouragement to try the Mobiliser system all I can say is I please please PLEASE do yourself a favour. I cannot recommend it highly enough. It is nothing short of miraculous. From the chiro every two weeks to never needing a single treatment since getting on my Mobiliser for the first time. Do it! - Sandra Craig
One month home use of backinaction Mobiliser System™ allows every family member up to 60 sessions. You can collect from us or we can deliver at your choice.
- Grab a free taster session while our offer lasts, and hopefully feel the benefits straight away.
- If you like the effect you can take a hire unit away. Or order on-line.
- Either way we will give you full instructions and we always include as much advice and guidance as you need during the month,
Some backs only need a month. Some users get so excited they go into a second month to make the effects deeper and longer lasting. Monthly hire is very good value compared to private treatment, less than £1 a session for most families.
Very long standing injuries, such as disc decay and sciatica:
- Usually show good early benefits regarding mobility.
- Pain relief typically takes a little longer, plus such users also need to allow time for their back muscles to recover and develop.
- Hence for some a second or third month hire is desireable (and welcome after the first month's affects are seen)
- We offer a four month package at a reduction, and a purchase scheme with monthly payments.
- Mobilisers have a long life and ownership is undoubtedly the lowest cost option for many, although most hire first.
- We have had thousands of such discussions and will be pleased to advise on the best package for you.
If you hire a backinaction Mobiliser™ we take a deposit until the unit is returned. We include in the hire a number of extra services which will greatly enhance your experience. These are detailed below.
Backinaction Mobiliser Hire
Hire the Backinaction Mobiliser™ System, from 1 month to long term hiring.
Hire: What's included when you hire The Mobiliser ™ System (Mobiliser and BIA Consultancy):
- Initial discussion
By telephone or email about suitability for your needs. (click here to start dialogue, click here for telephone numbers and stores; click here for online information about conditions it has helped.)
- The Mobiliser
Supplied from our "hire fleet" of over 150 units to use in your home. Including valuable extra services as below. Your unit will be cleaned and supplied in excellent working order.
(If you will be using a hire unit in your practice or company, contact us.)
- Detailed Instruction Book
With contributions from Dr Lady Ann Redgrave, Doctor to the Olympic Rowing team for ten years. (The UK rowing squad use Mobilisers)
- Ongoing Consultancy
Superb interactive consultancy system which enables users to discuss their experience, and request expertise. Questions are answered by skilled staff and medics. Contact with other Mobiliser users optional. Please click here to see Mobiliser diaries. (diaries only published with permission of course)
- Extra help for localised issues.
Via our consultancy system we have been able to observe the progress of thousands of Mobiliser System users. Most seem to get what they want with our help... which is great, but for some users the improvements in their bodies movement and co-ordination reveal a localised issue that was previously difficult to see. So we even have a system to help there... if you decide that private treatment or independent fitness consultancy would speed up your progress we will rebate your monthly fee by the cost of one session a month (max £50 per hire month... just provide details at final invoice time). Normally this wouldn't be surprise to us as we'd have discussed it on the consultancy system!!!.
- Travel Protection
Hired Mobilisers are supplied in two strong protective carry bags:- A large travel bag for the main unit and a smaller rucksack for the pressure enhancing. All necessary accessories are included.
- Training at our centres
Call in by appointment and we'll train you in basic and advanced techniques.
- All maintenance is free
In the (almost unheard of) event of a breakdown we will provide a replacement and ship / collect at our cost in mainland UK
- Regular newsletter
Which looks at improvements in back care and fitness. (optional)
Try in Store:
We promise that our prices are the best you can get, but there may be a way to save even more! There is a little known VAT office concession which allows most Back in Action customers to buy certain products without paying the VAT element. If you (or someone who will be using one of these specific products) are suffering from a chronic/long term condition you should fully explore if this concession applies.
To make it clear: when an item can be purchased at vat zero rating for health reasons, and we offer that option on-line, there will be two pricing options shown and you simply choose the one applicable to your circumstances.
To make sure you don't miss out on this concession here is a brief summary:
- To claim the VAT concession both you and the product you are buying from us must qualify.
- To decide if your condition allows the concession simply call us. We will talk you through the criteria.
- If we agree that your condition justifies VAT relief Back in Action will deduct VAT on the following products:
All Adjustable Bases
Back in Action Mattress
Memory Flex Mattress
All Mattresses when purchased with an Adjustable Base
Altea Lifting Chairs
- You will be sent a Back in Action Vat Exemption Form with your order confirmation, on which you will simply state your condition, sign it and return it back to us. We sign it and keep it on file with your order paperwork. If you do not return the form inside 14 days then (of course) we will have to charge you the VAT.
- VAT registered companies such as Back in Action have their VAT figures checked on average every three years. During this the VAT office will select a few forms and check that everything is correct from your side and ours.
To summarise: As a health orientated centre we are in a unique position to help you claim what is rightfully available. If your condition and the product you are buying qualifies then we will not charge VAT. We provide you with a simple form, and if this is correctly filled in we confirm that we will not charge the VAT. You don't need to provide us with any proof, but you may need to do so to the VAT office if they select your sale as a random check. The majority of Back in Action customers find they are eligible for this relief.